An everyday account of a not-so-super mom, managing her crazy life!

An everyday account of a not-so-super mom trying to outrun insanity!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Is this really gonna work?!?

Well, what does any busy mom do with her free time, start a blog of course. Well, in may case, I guess start a second blog! And that brings me to my title, "Happily Going Mad". Do I really have any business starting a second blog, when I rarely get posts up on my first one? Well I guess I will never know if I don't try!

I think the title says it all! Most all of us moms feel this way most days! Like we are going MAD, that is! Our lives swirl around us and we do anything we can to catch up and get by! The best part is we love every minute of it, well at least most minutes of it. I feel like this blog will sum up most parts of my life, not just my craftiness! Thanks for joining me on my journey! Buckle up, it might be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment