An everyday account of a not-so-super mom, managing her crazy life!

An everyday account of a not-so-super mom trying to outrun insanity!

Monday, October 1, 2012

So Wrong, But Oh So Funny.....

Anyone out there have a semi-twisted sort of humor? Well, it is no secret, I DO!! Anyone who knows me, even a little, can tell you that. What can I say, I enjoy funny things! Well, as my husband and I sit and watch the Cowboy vs. Bears game a funny thing happened. The Cowboys made a good catch going out of bounds and what happens...........wait for it............the receiver bumps into the camera guy who in turn knocks a cheerleader completely on her you know what. When I started giggling I asked my husband if he saw it and of course he says no. What would any logical person do next, rewind it and watch it again, of course. Then as we are both laughing out loud, we take it to the next level and slow motion it so we can see the whole thing a LOT SLOWER! I know, I know you think this is horrible, but come on people, it was FUNNY! Sorry cheerleader, hope you escaped with only a large strawberry on your backside, since you like only slid 10 feet backwards (still chuckling). Yes, I agree we need to get out more, but hey, at least we are spending quality time together and enjoying it! Hopefully you all found something to laugh about today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment